Friday, June 24, 2011

Rant: Canadain Postal Strike

To all the postal workers: Thanks a pant load, you know it's not bad enough that the Postal service sucks enough but now you have backed up mail for about a month or two now, Because you know that makes sense.
I understand that they do have a right to strike but in all honesty I am sort of rooting for the for them to be forced back to work, They are being paid to do a job and they aren't doing it so if they are given the choice between Getting fired and new people being hired or going back to work personally I would take the 2nd option because currently I don't have a Job so if I  did have a job I would rather go back to work than lose my only source of income.

I also like how the NDP Leader Jack Layton is being a Huge Tool trying to stop this from happening, In all hoesty if it were a vote between NDP or Conservative I would go with Conservative at least I know they won't screw the government into something that looks a lot like Communism.


If you asked me where I stood in the Political scheme of things it would be Middle leaning Left. Meaning I am Nutral but I have Liberal Tenancys but I don't agree with the Liberal party. I feel that other Parties have there merits, I just wish there was one party that worked well for me, I have yet to find one though.


Anyways Back to the Stupidity, Why would you go on Strike so close to summer when you know that since the parliament was going to close for the summer and you would be forced back to work? Are you really that naive that you think that they will just give you what you want so that you will go back, Hell No. They would rather force you back to work than give you exactly what you want.

I really can't stand the stupidity of Some Unions, I have no problem with Unions, they do alot of good some times. But for the most part they just want more money or something just because a few people complained about getting a bad deal, Which is often true but when the postal service strikes this close to summer you are asking for trouble.


In closing I hope you Postal Works have learned you're lesson soon because you are making me miss out on my mail (stuff that can't be e-mailed) and I don't like that, because I get stuff that is fairly important and if I miss a letter from my Bank telling me important information I will hold you responsible and make sure some one pays for the damages to my Lively hood.


Till Next time Cya in Cyberspace.....Hopefully with my Sail mail in Hand .....Bunch of Dumb asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment